Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth

Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth
The two shall become ONE! The Beauty of marriage!

Bundle of JOY

Bundle of JOY
Our Family Grows! We thank the Lord for the blessing of the little one He has given us!

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Sunrise!

After much prayer I am heading to Africa to volunteer for one year doing Medical missions. I am creating this blog to keep in touch with family and friends, people who I love deeply and want them to know about the adventures I will be taking part in over this next year of my life. Please visit this site as you so desire. I will try to update it every so often and post pictures of the people I meet and places I go. Please pray for me, that my heart would break for the things that break the heart of God, for safety, and for obedience and guidance as I am overseas. I am so so so excited for what God has in store for me. May God richly bless you all daily!

"My bags are packed. I'm ready to go..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah,
I am still at work right now, and missing you TONS!!! I hope your trip to see your sisters went well. Let me know what you are up to. My prayers are with you... God Bless.
Love you, Kristen

kamalmajid said...

hi honey you are so fantastic and a powerful women, we missed you so much and waiting for you.

hasnaa