Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth

Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth
The two shall become ONE! The Beauty of marriage!

Bundle of JOY

Bundle of JOY
Our Family Grows! We thank the Lord for the blessing of the little one He has given us!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Arriving in Beautiful North Africa!

Hi Friends and Family,

I arrived in Morocco yesterday!!! It is such a beautiful country! thank you for all your thoughts during my travels. I flew into Casablanca and stayed with a good friends' family who I know from Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. It was so good to meet them and I felt so at home. I saw the third largest Mosque in the World, saw the vast ocean, walked all over Downtown Casablanca, fed pigeons in a park, ate home made Moroccan food, danced to Moroccan music, and had some great and exciting conversations with new friends. I woke up this morning and took an hour train ride to Rabat where I met up with some friends from Boston and will be staying here for the next two weeks. It is another beautiful city from what I have seen so far, and I am excited to explore. Please keep me and my friends in your thoughts for safety and that we may have many fruitful conversations with such hospitable and beautiful Moroccan people while we are here. I truly have never felt so immediately welcomed into a culture and I desire to share with them an unconditional love, peace, and mercy. I am excited for the adventures to come!

Love you all

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah!
Just wanted to say good luck on your amazing trip to Africa. I will be in Malawi in Southern Africa for the year, as well, working for Partners in Health. If your adventures take you that far south, please stop in and say hello!

You have been amazing to work with over these last few years. I'm so happy that you received the RN award from the residents. You completely deserve it!

My new email is reganhmarsh@gmail.com. Please stay in touch!

Best of luck, and safe travels,
Regan

Rnkitn said...

Hey Sarah,

I am glad to hear you are safe and enjoying your trip. We all miss you dearly and can't wait for you to come home. 2 more weeks till the triathlon..you will be in my heart. See you soon.

Jodi

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah,
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you!!! I can't wait to see you in just about a week now. I hope you are having an awesome trip. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!! Have a safe trip home...

Love you,
Kristen

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm so upset I missed your party at Sue B's!! I'm happy that you're safe and having such an amzing time. I love your blog, and love being able to hear about your adventures. Miss you, be safe, and have fun!
Rachel

ZaBoo said...

Sarah! We are all waiting for updates from you. :) Love you and miss you here at BWH so much.
Sarah F.