Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth

Brendon and Sarah Joy Hollingsworth
The two shall become ONE! The Beauty of marriage!

Bundle of JOY

Bundle of JOY
Our Family Grows! We thank the Lord for the blessing of the little one He has given us!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My bags are packed, I am ready to go!!

I can not adequately place into words how excited I am right now to be leaving for Africa tomorrow!!! I can not deny that I am slightly nervous--so many details that have to go in order such as my Visa still has to come in by the morning, 2 extra bags of medical supplies have to get through all the connections and security, not to mention my luggage ;), and I have to find the people picking me up at the airport. Strangely though I have a peace knowing that my life, including my every moment, and the details of every day are in the hands of God, and as my mom says, that is the safest place to be!!! I know that I will miss many of my friends and family as I am in Africa but I feel that even though the miles may be great between I am excited to experience everything in Africa though sharing my heart and experiences with those I love back at home! The time will pass quickly. Please pray for me tomorrow as I will be flying for a long time. For energy, patience, Joy, peace, and for the absence of fear and a great Faith in God for everything!

8 comments:

Mehl412 said...

My prayers are with you, Sarah Joy!
big hugs

the snyders said...

We will be thinking of you as you are traveling and embarking on this incredible journey in your life. I am truely excited for you and I know that you will touch many peoples lives with the good news of Jesus Christ if not through words but in actions alone. They will most definately speak for you!! Keep up the posting I am always checking for new updates!!

Sarah Dolge said...

I just want you to know that I prayed for you today as you are travelling to Liberia. This will be an incredible journey. Take it all in! May God bless you and keep you Sarah. I love you!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. You will be in our prayers. We will be checking the blog for updates. Have the time of your life.

Jon M. said...

God bless you and your travels. We are praying for you.

JJBlake66 said...

Sarah, we hope that your travels are safe and bring the joy you are sure to find. Keep in touch. Was great to see you this summer, it's been way too long. Take care and God Bless!

Courtney said...

Sarah, be bold in your knowledge of Christ's love and goodness! We'll be praying for you!

Hannah said...

I miss my Sar Bear... and I pray for you all the time! I can't even tell you how proud I am of my big sister... not a day goes by that I dont find myself bragging about you and all that you are doing for the Lord. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you close to Him. I love you!!!